Become a member
According to ABFHiB bylaws,
Art. 3 – Persons engaged in teaching and/or research in philosophy and/or history of biology may affiliate with the Association when proposed by two of its members and approved by the Governing Board and have the right to receive correspondence and the publications of the Association and to participate in its General Assembly.
Those interested to join ABFHiB should follow the procedure below:
(1) Download and fill out the application form with the requested information.
(2) To sign the application form and send it by post or email to the following address:
Secretaria da ABFHiB, Associação Brasileira de Filosofia e História da Biologia
Caixa Postal 11.461
São Paulo, SP
(3) Send the application form together with a message containing the names and emails of two associates who might propose your membership. Also, send your CV
(4) If you don’t know two associates of ABFHiB, please put in your email that occurrence. Also, you need to describe in the email your experience in teaching and/or research in philosophy and/or the history of biology.
(5) Approval of the membership will be notified by e-mail. After that, make the payment of the annuity of ABFHiB in the amount of R$ 60,00.